Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Prez

I was listening to our President this morning. He was trying to be funny. It wasn't working. It's sad really. Every time I hear the man's voice, especially on the radio, all I can think of are the skits yet to come from SNL. I therefore can not take a word he says with even the smallest amount of sincerity, because I am already laughing at him. Here GB is, the President after all, and I can only laugh at him. How many days does he have left in office? Far too many for me!

I can't wait for the campaigns to get into high gear. I have signed up for Hilary's (I think that is how she spells her name. I better check on that if I'm going to support her.) I have signed up to receive emails from her staff, and I quite enjoy what I have read thus far. The Princesses and I want to volunteer for her campaign. I believe it would do them good to learn at a young age just how important the electoral process is, and how we females need to stand tall in support of someone we know could do the job far better than any man has thus handled the office.

No comments: