Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's my birthday!

Happy birthday to me, I say! I love birthdays, even my own. I can't wait to see how my day goes. I am dreaming of breakfast in bed, and a chorus of "happy birthday to me!" Now when I wake up, I know that none of that is going to happen. Princess Hollister has 2 friends sleeping over, and they are not getting picked up by their parents until 8 o'clock tonight. So she's out of the picture, as I'm sure she will be off to the mall with said friends. So I shall make my own birthday fun!

I went online this morning to my favorite scrapbooking store's blog. I learned there are to be several classes in October, taught by the one-and-only Tim Holtz! I am soooo excited. I can't decide which class or classes to attend. I want to select classes that will enable me to make things I can then sell. The Duke says I can't go to one until I finish a project I learned in a Donna Downey class. Phewy on him. I will finish that today, and photograph it...just to show him. No, he's not the boss. He just likes to think he is motivating me. How silly men are.

1 comment:

damularussa said...

Happy birthday to you

:)