Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Creativity

Being a SAHM creativity, or what I deem to be my creativity, is my time. Once a week, I attend a 1/2 hour scrapbooking class. Well it's not really a class, as it is only 30 minutes but it's the closest thing I am going to get to a class at this point. A sample 2-page layout is provided, along with the necessary supplies for one of the pages, and away I go cutting, gluing and positioning to my heart's content. This may not seem like much to others; however, with the Princesses away for another 2 weeks this is the only break I get from the Prince. Don't get me wrong, I cherish every moment we have together as he will only be young once. But after we have played, and walked for 9 hours I am ready for a little creativity that extends beyond which shape fits in which hole. I do not wish to become the brain equivalent of Sponge Bob Square Pants, so I consider this weekly venture to be my equivalent to others doing the NY Times crossword puzzle every Sunday. A little brain exercise, and it does the heart good!

No comments: