Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Meet the family

Have you been to the M&M's website yet? They have a "Character Creator" area, where you design yourself as an M&M. Very similar to the Mii feature on the Wii. A lot of fun...I highly recommend it. In order to introduce the family to the world at large, I decided the M&M site would be a great way to do it. So here we are. You see the Duke with his briefcase. I am right next to him, with the lovely crown on. Then there's Princess Hollister, Princess Nike, Princess Splish 'n Splash, and the Prince. Each of us looks somewhat accurate, believe it or not. I love selecting everyone's favorite colors for their bodies.

OK I know that Princess Hollister is the oldest child; however, I can not make her bigger. I have tried numerous times to get her larger than her baby brother; all to no avail. Additionally, Princesses Nike and Splish 'n Splash are not huge. I am giggling at this, finding great humor in it. The Duke however thinks it is the highest insult, and that I should get into the code and fix the error. Come on, it's just a game! So as my disclaimer, Princess Hollilster is not a wee little thing. In fact she is almost as tall as me, and is taller than her Nana. Go and check out the sight. See what kind of an M&M you are. It's a lot of fun! Now if only I could make the dogs into M&M's!




No comments: