Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Birthday happiness

Princess Hollister is 14 years old today. Happy birthday to you! I will now regale you with the required I can not believe 14 years have passed already...it seems like just yesterday you were a baby in my arms. OK, none of that is true. Well maybe the 14 years passing by in a heartbeat, but just yesterday? Heck no. We have lived those 14 years together as a family, and had the pleasure of watching you blossom into a lovely young lady. I remember how shy you used to be, and how we introduced you to cheerleading to get you out into the public...to force you out of your shell. Well, I guess it worked! You are a regular chatterbox now...something I believe your teachers would attest to as well. You start high school this fall. Now that is somethig I can't quite wrap my brain around. All of those people, and all of that work. We know you will do well, you are an amazing student. We worry about the other stuff, but that's a conversation for another day. Enjoy your day in the spotlight, you deserve it!

No comments: