Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

What next?!

Our cable outage continued on today. I have had to resort to googling Big Brother 8 spoilers, just to keep up with the show. I know, lame right?! What can I say, I'm addicted. At least it's a healty addiction. Now to add insult to injury the dishwasher is broken. When you go to push the on button; it just blankly stares at you. If you listen closely I think it may even be laughing at us. The Duke and I were both looking at each other, like this can't be happening. I can't even think how long it has been since I have my arms up to my elbows in dish detergent. Yuck! And just as with the cable company, the repairman can not come out until next Tuesday. Excuse me! You would think I lived in the middle of nowhere, instead of in the heart of paradise/vacationland. I am completely dumbfounded as to why it takes so long to get items fixed. Oh and lest I forget, my royal van has been in for service now for 2.5 days. Again, parts needed are no where to be found. I think if I started up a repair business for cable, dishwashers and vans that promised service within 24 hours, I would make a fortune! I know things come in threes, but come on this is a bit much. We are now using paper plates, and trying not to dirty anything that needs to be washed. How sad is that?! Now if only the stove would break, I wouldn't have to cook!

No comments: