Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Am I being dupped?

The dishwasher repairman arrived today. I must say he was rather odd. Best of all he did not repair the dishwasher. Yes, you read right. I am still eating off of paper plates. I have instituted a new rule in the house as well. If you dirty a dish, you wash it. That should cut down on the use of cutlery and dishes alike.

As for the repair man. Well, he's another story. Seems the man had to leave to meet "someone" at 2 pm, and left my home with my dishwasher in pieces. Yes, there it is again. First it was the van in pieces and now the dishwasher is in pieces too. I don't think I like where this theme is going. The repairman also told me that he is not sure if whatever broke the dishwasher is covered under the warranty. Say what?! He then packed up his tools, and left. Said he'd call me next week, and come by when he was in the neighborhood. WHAT?! Did he not notice that the royal residence has 6 residents who all use dishes, and that we like to eat on a regular basis?! Come on fella, let's get with the program. The Duke said I should call the warranty company to complain. I chose not to, as I was trying to use my feminine ways to get this strange little man to fix the dishwasher regardless of whether it was covered under the warranty. You know a smile. Some friendly chit-chat. Whatever it took! Now I don't know what to do. Call and start again with a new repairman, or wait for this guy to show up sometime next week. Did you forget there Mr. Repairman that school is back in session next week? I will be in the van driving to pick up the Princesses every afternoon. When will I find 2-3 spare hours? He obviously thinks I have way more free time on my hands than I actually have. I tried to persuade him to my way of thinking, i.e. scheduling an exact day and time with me prior to leaving, but he would having nothing to do with it. Where did he need to go in such a hurry anyway? Hmmm, maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question.

I'll just be glad when everything is fixed once and for all! I know I am not asking for to much, I just know it.

No comments: